Our Lifelong Learning Committee brings you
"Dissecting the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017:
A Phoenix Tax Workshop Roadshow for Financial Planners"
Welcome to Ira Feldman, Steve Rodis, and fellow Tax Professionals from the Phoenix Tax Workshop.
Ira and Steve have invited Curtis Black, Christopher Coots, and Eliot Kaplan to reprise their Phoenix Tax Workshop peer presentations regarding the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and any pending/discussed Arizona State tax legislation - for your dissection and digestion.
It may seem crazy to describe a planned set of presentations on Tax Code as lively and energetic, but that is what we are seeking from these pros - useful and detailed handouts with information that is relevant to the financial planning process, delivered in an interactive Q&A style.
1) Become aware of Arizona State proposed legislation relevant to income, gift or estate tax planners
2) Understand where the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 directly impacts the financial planning discussions with clients and may require updates to existing financial plans.
3) Identify how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 may change the corporate structures of many small business
4) Learn where to go for more detailed and practical implication information on separate sections of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
5) Gain tools and resources to help communicate changes and impacts with and to clients
Be one of the first 25 to register and receive our VIP welcome!
Registration opens: 2:00 pm
Speaker Presentation: 2:30 - 5:30 pm
Reception: 5:30 - 6:30 pm
FPA of Greater Phoenix
c/o Premium Organization
PO Box 4130, Scottsdale AZ 85261
Email Us: email@example.com
Mon-Thurs: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Fri: 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Connect with Us!
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved