Please join us to help build awareness of FPA with state legislators in Phoenix, at our 2017 FPA of Arizona Advocacy Day on Tuesday, February 14th!
Let’s show our elected officials that we can serve as a resource to them when it comes to financial issues and legislation, and also help build our relationships with those who make decisions that affect our profession, and our clients.
What does this involve?
- Being in Phoenix for breakfast training on February 14th to meet with your legislature.
- Going over material developed by FPA National for the day.
- Participating in a training webinar with FPA National Advocacy Director, Karen Nystrom.
- Meet with your legislators’ offices and tell them of what the FPA is about.
- Participants will visit legislators in groups so no one is alone.
FPA National will help make this an easy lift and provide you with training, materials, badges and folders to give to your elected officials.
We will complete our appointments by 2 p.m. so everyone has a chance to get home.
Please reply to this message or register to join by 5 pm on Monday, Jan 30th, if you would like to participate.
Please also plan to join us for our next regularly scheduled chapter meeting, March 22nd, where we will share the results and observations learned from our day at the capital with more members, and through an advocacy workshop, prepare to become better advocates for our profession all year long.
Thank you for your support of the FPA of Phoenix.