Job Title: Associate Advisor
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
As a member of the SJS Investment Services team, an Associate Advisor will assist advisors and other team members with providing “You Come First” service through providing comprehensive financial planning with existing and prospective clients.
This position requires a proactive approach and ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit attention to detail, high standards, excellent communication skills, and the ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks.
- Assist advisors with investment analysis, retirement/cash flow projections, research, tax planning, and implementation of recommendations as needed
- Create client presentations and assist with client meetings
- Work with members of the SJS team, supporting and assisting advisors, investment strategists, etc. as needed to deliver advice and build client relationships
- Monitor client portfolios and communicate updates and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Desire to continue learning about financial and investment topics. Preference for individuals pursuing CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) and / or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Analytical ability, good judgment, problem solving, personal integrity, and the ability to handle confidential information on a daily basis
Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service, oral, and written communication skills
- Time management, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate and solve potential problems
- Commensurate with experience. Benefits include health and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, paid vacation and sick time.
To apply for this position, please email resume to Jennifer Smiljanich at email@example.com