Aim: communicate important legislative and regulatory trends that may impact the financial planning profession to the FPA of Greater Phoenix board and chapter members. We will be reaching out to state officials to raise awareness of the FPA in Arizona and ensure that our issues get heard.
Aim: Provide technology infrastructure to support chapter programming and operations.
1) Fully utilize available technology, specifically Wild Apricot which is our main software package.
2) Digitize old chapter newsletters.
3) Committee >= 3
Aim: Add membership value and increase access to educational and business practice resources by seeking and developing organization to organization agreements with organizations whose vision, mission, values, and purposes are congruent with FPA of Greater Phoenix.
2015 Goals: Construct a model for evaluating potential organization to organization relationships and sample options for collaboration with them. Successfully connect formally to at least two organizations.
Aim: Foster a strong community of the next generation of financial planners.
Host 6 events
Grow active committee members
Increase NexGen contact list
Convert qualified and ready NexGen contacts to Chapter Members
Aim: Keep Board members' focus on the Vision and Mission of the chapter, and support achievement of Chapter and Committee Goals.
1) Chapter membership of 450 - reached 405
2) Engaged membership (15% = 68) Total number of chapter volunteers: 75
3) Increase Partnerships to >= $40,000 Sales = $39,000
4) Establish Ambassadors initiative Completed in Feb 2016
5) Identify chapter Metrics that Matter Completed in Oct 2015
6) Attendance and Program Quality minimums Metrics are set and processes are being created to promote greater attendance and event satisfaction levels.