Are you interested in engaging with our chapter's Pro Bono outreach efforts?
While you give back to our community by improving the financial literacy of our citizens, you will grow as a professional:
1) Improve your presentation skills and develop your own style
2) Cement and continually test your fundamental knowledge base
3) Increase your visibility within our community
4) Expand your network of community leaders who know and recognize you as a Certified Financial Planner certificant
5) Support the CFP(R) Brand Awareness campaign locally
6) Amplify awareness of CFP(R) credentials as a profession.
Register (free) to connect to our Pro Bono effort, Intro to Pro Bono, to be held on March 8th at 4 pm.
1375 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
If you cannot attend in person, but would like to hear the tutorial, there is a conference call in line and option.
Optional dial in number: 602-456-6642 No PIN needed
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/melissa01
We are thinking 1 hour, 90 minutes at most, with the agenda covering the resources we have for our volunteers, the topics that we have workshops for and how our volunteers can become comfortable with them and presenting them, how we match volunteers to each other and the community requests, the rules of the road and the ethics standards within FPA, how to represent the chapter and the volunteer role within it, and then some practical tips for being and becoming an exceptional presenter and a great partner with others who are teaming with you.