Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans: Common Missteps and Participant Distribution Guidance
Presented by: Robbie Petrillo, QPA, QKA
and T.J. Orr, ERPA, QPA, QKA,
Pinnacle Plan Design
- We will cover the issues and rules associated with distributions from employer-sponsored retirement plans, such as SIMPLE IRAs and 401(k)/profit sharing plans.
- We will discuss the challenges associated with loans taken from retirement plan assets.
- Attendees will learn about common missteps with regard to employer-sponsored retirement plans, both at the participant and at the plan sponsor level.
- Attendees will be able to help their clients avoid and/or fix such missteps.
- We will discuss retirement plan contribution limits and the opportunities available to employers.
April 12th, 2017
Location: Arizona Inn
2200 E. Elm St, Tucson, AZ, 85719
FPA of Southern AZ
Members $20 / Guests $30
Registration and Breakfast 7:15 AM
Speaker will speak 7:45 AM -9:30 AM
2 Hrs of CE Credits
RSVP to Gerry Oldenski by Friday,
April 7, 2017 at
To prepay with PayPal go to our website
We accept checks and cash at the door on the day of the meeting
No Shows with reservations will be billed for the breakfast unless prepaid
About the Speakers:
Robbie Petrillo is the plan opportunity consultant at Pinnacle Plan Design, a third-party administrator of employer-sponsored retirement plans. Pinnacle collaborates with employers and their advisors to design and administer retirement plans that turn tax dollars into retirement benefits.
Robbie develops relationships with professional advisors to uncover opportunities for their clients, while also developing and implementing the firm's marketing activities.
T.J. is a partner at Pinnacle Plan Design, LLC. Since joining the firm in 2002, T.J. has played a significant role in making Pinnacle a recognized leader in retirement plan design and administration. Her commitment to quality and streamlined 401(k) plan operations, have equipped her with the skills and working knowledge that help assure each Pinnacle client receives the personalized service they value and deserve.