This position will combine associate advisor and paraplanner responsibilities with a career path of an advisor. This position will support the firm’s lead advisors in serving current client needs on a day-to-day basis. In addition, the position will play a critical role with new and prospective clients using our discovery process to quantify the value we can offer above and beyond their current situation.
We strive to surprise and delight our clients. Along with all teammates, you will find unique ways to deliver on that goal.
- Develop and update financial plans for current and new clients. Be comfortable conversing with clients and participating in client planning dialogs.
- Document meeting notes and tasks as a result of client meetings, assuring we deliver on all tasks we promise to deliver on.
- Use analytical capacity to determine and recommend solutions in advanced areas such as retirement planning, tax-efficient distribution planning and investment strategies, social security claiming strategies, employer stock and option planning, deferred compensation planning, pension analysis, estate planning, insurance review and analysis, tax loss harvesting, etc.
- Use tax background to address tax specific questions for clients, and work with the firm's other advisors to formulate solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with other team members to evaluate/lead new firm-wide strategic initiatives.
- Promote a culture of compliance by following and enforcing firm policies and procedures and all applicable compliance rules and regulations.
- Actively participate in industry/community organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum; Graduate degree preferred.
- CFP® or CPA certification preferred (Required within 24 months of hire).
- Minimum of 3 years of financial planning and/or investment advisor experience with direct client responsibilities.
- Series 65 securities registration required (or completed within 6 months of hire).
- Knowledge and experience with financial planning software
- Emoney, VEO One, Morningstar Office, Redtail, iRebal
- Highly analytical and proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Track record of establishing and maintaining successful interpersonal relationships.
Additional Salary Information: Depending upon experience
Internal Number: 1
About Eaton-Cambridge Inc.
At Eaton-Cambridge our goal is to help you gain clarity and confidence around your financial goals, so that together, we can build a Bright and Confident Future for you and your family.
To Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?company=Eaton-Cambridge%20Inc.&sid=%3BT3 and "Message Marc Giannone