Client Service Associate Scottsdale Quarter HQ (north Scottsdale) needed for high paced, rapidly growing investment management firm
The Client Service Associate (CSA) role is a support position providing dedicated operational support to multiple Financial Advisors (FAs) across multiple states. This includes involvement in day-to-day office initiatives in addition to the businesses of the particular FAs. For established clients, the CSA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact.
A successful candidate will possess impeccable attention to detail, as well as the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and with external clients. Demonstrated passion for delivering exceptional client service. The ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and identify when to escalate issues.
CSA will work under direct supervision of assigned Team Leader. Candidate will have ability to take direction and be coachable. Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook. General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases.
Candidate must pass a background check.
- · Answer in-bound phone and e-mail inquiries
- · Professionally manage greeting clients, prospects and vendors
- Responsible for the onboarding of clients, from the initial setup to the completion of transfer of assets to fund the accounts
- Responsible for communication with clients who have inquiries including research and troubleshooting of client administrative questions
- · Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and ability to interact with both clients and advisors in a professional manner
- · Responsible for assisting Advisors in their daily servicing of their clients
- · Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Excellent oral & written communications skills
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Share a passion for excellence
- Demonstrate a positive attitude in all that you do
- Live a team culture
- Due to the confidential nature of the activity involved with this position, the individual will be expected to perform these duties with a high degree of professionalism & responsibility
Education & Experience
- · Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessary
- · Three years related work experience demonstrating outlined duties and skills
We are willing to train the right candidate. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and vacation package.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
William Cerynik, Director of Advisor Development and Services